My hands exists only for RP group apps
Real Name: Jyun Scottson
Gender: Male ♂
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 132 lbs
Power: Air Manipulation
Strengths: Rational | Pragmatic | Easy-going | Mood maker | Agile
Weaknesses: Immature | Unmotivated | Lazy | Procrastinator | Insensitive
➥ Aerokinetic Flight: [ powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ae… ]
• Can only lift "himself" for a maximum of fifteen minutes.
• If levitating another individual, he can only lift them for five minutes.
• The time used on others would effect his own flying time.
➥ Palm Blast: [ powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ha… ]
• Power levels from low to medium blasts that can push the opponent back maximum range of fifteen feet.
• Often uses left hand to release the projections, uses right hand to stable his opposite hand.
• When releasing the projection, it usually causes internal injuries to a living body, while not leaving any visible external damage. This is the reason why he has his left arm bandaged.
• Uses this skill to it's fullest extent if the situation is dangerous, otherwise abuses this skill mildly on a daily basis to pull pranks.
➥ Suffocation: [ powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/De… ]
• Only triggered once a day, mostly through unstable emotional breakdowns like anger.
Personality: A complete idiot who acts like a clown and tends to joke around most of the time. He'll never understand the real seriousness of a situation until it hits him, literally. Acts friendly with individuals but doesn't tend to get too close to anyone as he secretly fears he'll hurt them with his insensitive attitude. He enjoys fun environments, but lacks motivation to complete proper tasks unless it benefits him.
✔Open space [i.e. roof tops, parks]Dislikes:
✘Quiet locations [makes him uneasy]
Background: Jyun comes from a normal middle class family of four. His parents were stumped on his son's easy personality, but secretly feared they would receive severe injuries from him. Instead of dealing with their problematic son they focused more on his younger brother. Jyun didn't mind this as he knew that their 'love' for him was a lie. He came to know his powers in his elementary days when he accidentally released a low projection on another classmate due to a quarrel. He was surprised at first, but that was soon gone as he began to practice his powers alone. He succeeded managing to control small projections, which led to his infamous pranks later in middle/high school. Years passed that included many downs and few ups, he came across the Institute on the web one day and decided to enroll there because it seemed fun.
He hopes to make a record of flipping the most skirts and blowing off wigs all at one go. Aiming to control better at his aerokinetic flight time and balance out his projections on both hands rather than from one.
• Keeps a pouch on his right thigh that contains a small first aid kit, mainly filled with rolls of elastic wraps.
• Wears his bandana majority of the time, his goggles are worn during his short flights.
• Has his left arm bandaged at all times and keeps it hidden in his pocket.
• A sansei (third generation) Japanese.